All About Me!

Hello! My name is Courtney P. I am in seventh grade. I love to play hockey and lacrosse. My favorite foods are salad, meatball subs and grilled cheese! My favorite subject would have to be english or spanish. I love to go skiing in the winter and going to the beach or out on my boat in the summer. My favorite singer is Thomas Rhett, I love his country music. My favorite colors are navy blue and white. My favorite animal is an elephant. I have took part in the Student Blogging challenge last year but am excited to continue. I remember last year having a lot of fun and making many connections with people through comments and the amazing weekly challenges!!

6 thoughts on “All About Me!

1. Hi, Courtney!

My name is Mrs. Wohlafka, and I am your commenter for Student Blogging Challenge Week 1.

I like meatball subs and grilled cheese, too!

Since you say English might be your favorite subject, I’m guessing you like to read? I love to read, and I am a teacher assistant in an elementary school library. I have a library degree. What are some of the types of books you like to read?

1. Hi Mrs. Wohlafka! Thank you so much for your comment! I like to read historical fiction books! My favorite are The War I Finally Won and The War That Saved My Life. I am currently reading a book called The Breadwinner! If you love to read, you should check some of those books out, I am sure you would love them. What are some of the types of books you like to read?

1. Hi! My name is Gianna and I live in the USA. I am in fifth grade and I love to read!

I also like to read historical fiction books, and I am currently reading The War That Saved My Life, and Seer Of The Shadows. I recommend these books, and I think you will like them if you like to read!

1. Hi Gianna! I live in the USA as well! I am in seventh grade! Welcome to my blog! I loved The War That Saved My Life. Once you finish you should try reading the sequel. It is called The War I Finally Won! What do you like about The War That Saved My Life? I think that I love how Jamie always is there for Ada! I will definitely have to try reading Seer Of The Shadows! Hope your having a great day!

2. Hi, Courtney!

I like to read historical fiction books, too! I have not read “The War That Saved My Life” or “The War I Finally Won” yet. I might have to try them! Since you liked those books, might I suggest “Snow Treasure” by Marie McSwigan, which is about World War II in Norway, where I was born?

1. Hi Mrs. Wohlafka! Thank you so much for your comment. I will definitely have to try “Snow Treasure” by Marie McSwigan! Sounds interesting! Hope all is well!